- 0 SEK
About V Soft Line
An Absorbable PDO Thread with Cannula
V Soft Lift® is a sterile single use polydioxanone suture in a cannula. It is a modern, innovative non-permanent thread, not to be compared to traditional permanent threads.
V Soft Lift® is a high-end product on the PDO-thread market, offering multiple advantages.
· PDO-treads with high-quality cannula made of surgical stainless steel
· Tip of the cannula is diamond-cut and polished for highest precision
· Fully automatic assembly robot for perfect control and a high-performance production
· Finished products are blister-packed, sterilized with EO gas, and packed in aluminum bags
· Cannula treated with an ultra-thin layer of medical silicone, allowing a smooth entry into the dermis, minimizing trauma
· Products come with individual batch in the skin and patient discomfort
· Manufactured in ultra-clean, white- room environment, for pharmaceutical production numbers and pre-printed batch-label stickers, facilitating medical record- keeping for the practitioner
· Extended quality control implies safety and robustness of the final product
There are two types of threads, smooth and cogged. The smooth threads are to be placed in a grid-like pattern for a skin tightening effect. Cogged threads form a support that lifts the sagging skin.